The Sunshine Network is now offering home-based care! Sunshine at Home is an innovative, home-based care program that allows our therapists to be there for your rehabilitation needs, both “where you need it” and “when you need it.” We know that during the current COVID-19 pandemic, patients may require being seen in their homes rather than in an Sunshine Network clinic. For those patients, we are excited to announce that we will be available to continue your care from the comfort and safety of your home!
What’s included in a home visit?
- One-on-one care with your regular therapist
- A personalized review of your current treatment plan
- Updates to your treatment plan, based upon your current status and needs
- Direct guidance through all aspects of your treatment program, including exercises and activities to improve strength and motion, self-care and home programming, balance and mobility training, ongoing assessment of your needs
What precautions are being taken?
Our top priority is always to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients. To protect our patients and teammates, prior to any home visits, our therapists follow these steps:
- Therapists are screened daily prior to any contact with patients
- All patients are screened for exposure and/or symptoms prior to each treatment session
- All of our therapists are following strict safety guidelines and taking COVID-19 precautions during treatments including We will not bring any outside equipment into a patient’s home unless absolutely necessary for treatment, all therapists will use EPA and CDC approved hand-sanitizer prior to entering a patient’s home.
How do I schedule a Home Session?
Just reach out to your local Ivy Rehab Network clinic or book online and ask for a home visit. We will walk you through the scheduling process and get you scheduled with one of our caring therapists!